Meet Attorney Vincent Jamison
Vince Jamison is a local area product, having been born and raised in Northern California. Vince grew up working with his family in the construction and farming businesses. Vince pursued his passion with helping others and put his focus on Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law, and Real Estate. He has been recognized by Northern California Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star”, and is involved in many boards throughout the county.
In 2005, Vince graduated magna cum laude from The Masters College in Santa Clarita, California, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Studies. He was named Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
Vince then attended law school at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California, where he graduated with a Certification in Taxation and with distinction. He was also a member of the McGeorge Law Review, publishing two articles on New California Legislation.
Memberships and Licenses
1. Member of the State Bar of California
2. Member of the Business Law, Trust & Estates, and Real Property sections of the California State Bar
3. Member of the American Bar Association
4. Member of the Stanislaus County Bar Association
5. Licensed to practice before all State of California courts
6. Licensed to practice before the Federal Eastern District of California
7. Board Member with the Stanislaus County Estate Planning Council
8. Member of Rotary (Past Board Member and Officer with the Rotary Club of Turlock)
9. Board Member of Great Valley Academy
20 Under 40 Award Recipient
Vince Jamison was an Honoree of the Modesto Bee 20 Under 40 Award in 2018. The 20 Under 40 Award is given to recipients every year who show change in communities through dedication, hard work, and creativity. The 20 Under 40 Awards recognize individuals who are committed to accomplishing successful careers in what they love to do. As young leaders, they are honored by the community and have great things in the works for the future.
Super Lawyer Award Recipient
Vince Jamison is a Super Lawyer who was selected to Rising Stars in the years 2016-2018. Super Lawyers is a rating service of exceptional lawyers from over 70 practice areas. People who have been rated as a Super Lawyer are people who are considered top-rated Attorneys and have attained a high-degree of peer recognition as well as professional accomplishments.
Vince resides in Modesto, CA with his wife of over 11 years and their 4 children. He enjoys cycling, running, playing piano, and spending time with family and friends.